Wednesday 31 October 2012


Hello to you all, time to announce the winners of our October Punch Away challenge, we saw some stunning entries and thank you all for joining in again this month.

So with out further ado I will get straight to it and tell you the winner of the great collection of crafty goodies is.....................................

Simpy stunning

Huge congratulations Anita, please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk with your full postal address so I can arrange for your prize to be posted to you.

And now for our Top 3..........................

Beautiful use of punches


So very elegant

Just love the colour palette

Wonderful work everyone and well deserved recognition.

Our new challenge starts Sunday but I will be back tomorrow to share some mega exciting news with you so keep an eye on your dashboard.

3 comments:

Hussena said...

Thank you so much for selecting my card in the top 3 Congrats Anita and all the other top 3 as well :)Gorgeous work everyone :)

Anita Kejriwal said...

Thanks so much! I,m so thrilled. Winning here has been a dream come true! Gorgeous entries by all and loved each one of them.

Priya said...

Oh waooo!!! Congratuations everyone... !