Friday 30 November 2012

November winners


Good afternoon Peeps, I'm running a little late announcing the winners for November, but what a splendid month we have had under our new name, a wonderful sponsor, so many good wishes from you lovely crafters and most of all an absolutely fabulous array of entries with you all embracing the Christmas theme and wowing us with your talents. So needless to say it again made our job very hard when it came to selecting the winners.

Please don't forget that Ingigo Blue are offering 10% discount on all purchases until 15 December, so there is still time to take advantage of this great offer from them.

But I can can now reveal the lucky peeps starting with the winners of the fabulous collection of goodies from Indigo Blue is............ drumroll................

Totally traditional and so beautifully coloured

And the winner of our second prize from us girls here at Stamping Sensations goes to............... another drumroll please........................

A beautifully designed card

Congratulations Jane and Lisa, clearly it's robins all round this Chrismtas ! Please both grab our brand new winners sidebar button to wear on your own blogs and mail me with your full postal addys so I can post your goodies off to you.

And now our November Top 3

A truly traditional Christmas image

The gold embossing with the touch of red looks so lush

Wonderfully tactile

Well done to you all, there's a brand new sidebar button for you to collect for your own blogs.

I will be back on Sunday with our new challenge and another fabulous sponsor to introduce to you.

7 comments:

Paper Profusion said...

Congrats to the winners and Top 3 - all gorgeous cards. Nicola x

Inkypinkycraft said...

Well done to the winners trace x

Sue said...

WOW! THANK YOU so much for picking me as one of your top three, you have made my day!!
Well done to all the other winner too
Sue

Meggymay said...

Thank you for choosing my card in your Top3. Congratulations everyone.

Anonymous said...

Howdy! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My web site looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm
trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue.
If you have any suggestions, please share. Thank you!
My web site - how to lose weight quick

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

How lucky am I, Beryl just told me ,many thanks . I gave my Mum and her Hubby that card for Christmas they loved it and will be very pleased it was so lucky. Think you have me address Brenda , if not let me know. janex

Lisa said...

Oh thank you so much :-) - will email you now Brenda.

Lisa x