Thursday 18 May 2017

Joan's Go To Stamp


Good morning to you all, it's time for our mid month inspirational post which this month features Joan sharing her 'Go To' stamp.

Our current challenge Butterflies, Fairies and Fantasy is in full swing with lots of lovely entries, the challenge runs until 31st May so there is still plenty of time to join in or enter a second or even third entry to be in with a chance of winning the super Couture Mariposa Butterfly collection.

Now I will hand you over to Joan.................

"For my mid month card I am using Botanical Poppy stamp from Inkylicious.I don't really have a "Go To" stamp but I do love my flower stamps and I have a ridiculous amount of my very favourite flower Poppy Stamps, in fact my friends are instructed to stop me buying anymore of the when we go to the shows !"


Who could disagree with that choice Joan ! My thanks for creating such a lovely card to share with us all.

7 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card and lovely colours.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautifullllllll
Gr Karin

pinky said...

Stunning card Joan!

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Amazing card!

Fikreta said...

gorgeous card!

Jeanie said...

Gorgeous card and love the colours

Caro´s kreative Welt said...

Wow, the card is gorgeous!
Greetings Carola